Building on the unprecedented popularity of the original Clash series, the Clash V2.0 sees the revolutionary racket updated with Wilson’s latest construction technologies to further enhance its winning combination of flexibility and stability.
First up, the patented 45-degree braiding of fibres in the layup – known simply as FORTYFIVE technology – allows the frame to “breathe” on ball impact, providing a more satisfying pocketing feel.
Then, at the top of the hoop, an angled layer of carbon has been added to stiffen up the tip slightly, increasing stability and expanding the sweetspot by 16%.
It’s a more sustainable frame, too, with the bumpers, grommets and end cap all incorporating Agiplast plant-based materials to lessen impact on the environment.
The Clash is something truly unique – it’s a racket for everyone. That’s why the 25 sq in junior version includes all the same next-gen tech as the adult rackets, so younger players can play in whatever style they most enjoy.
• Junior edition – length and weight ideal for ages 8-10
• Headsize: 645 sq cm / 100 sq in
• String Pattern: 16×19
• Weight (Unstrung): 240g
• Weight (Strung): 255g
• Balance (Unstrung): 305mm / 1pt HH
• Balance (Strung): 315mm / 4pts HH
• Beam: 24.5mm
• Length: 25in / 63.50cm
• Please note this racket will come strung unless the image displays otherwise
• Please note that all Wilson Clash rackets come without a protective head cover