First up, the patented 45-degree braiding of fibres in the layup – known simply as FORTYFIVE technology – allows the frame to “breathe” on ball impact, providing a more satisfying pocketing feel.
Then, at the top of the hoop, an angled layer of carbon has been added to stiffen up the tip slightly, increasing stability and expanding the sweetspot by 16%.
It’s a more sustainable frame, too, with the bumpers, grommets and end cap all incorporating Agiplast plant-based materials to lessen impact on the environment.
The Clash is something truly unique – it’s a racket for everyone. So many different types of players love playing with it, we’re not going to suggest a suited style or level of play. Just pick your favourite size at a weight you can handle and get on the court!
• Headsize: 645 sq cm / 100 sq in
• String Pattern: 16×19
• Weight (Unstrung): 295g
• Weight (Strung): 309g
• Balance (Unstrung): 310mm / 10pts HL
• Balance (Strung): 320mm / 7pts HL
• Beam: 24.5mm
• Length: 27in / 68.58cm
• Please note this racket will come strung unless the image displays otherwise
• Please note that all Wilson Clash rackets come without a protective head cover